Disclaimer Notice for
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of the Boldt Castle: a Virtual Tour.com website (“Service”) produced by i-DSJ (“Service Provider”). Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you do not agree with the rules contained in this Agreement, please do not use the Service.
The following rules may be modified by Service Provider from time to time. Continued use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to this Agreement.
Your failure to follow the Service’s rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Service, may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies. Access to and use of the Service are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice
1. i-DSJ offers this website and the information contained herein without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained from the site. The information presented on the Service is also for general purposes only, and should be used only to supplement your knowledge. Neither the contributor(s) nor i-DSJ guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within and neither i-DSJ nor the contributor(s) is responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information, nor shall be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by the information or ideas referenced or suggested
2. The materials used and displayed on the Service, including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, music, video and sound, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of
3. The Service contains information, facts and opinions from various sources. The service are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied Warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, Restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither i-DSJ nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Service.
The information presented on our sites is for educational purposes only, and addresses only non-urgent questions of a general nature.
4. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
NEITHER i-DSJ, BOLDTCASTLEVIRTUALTOUR.COM, DOUGSTJOHN.COM NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST i-DSJ AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Further, i-DSJ and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
5. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee.